Cycling for groups
Discovering Amazing Slovenia by bike – Julian Alps, Prekmurje, Karst, 12 days
Day 1: Arrival in Bled. A small town in the North-West Slovenia with a lake and a small island in the middle. Meeting with the representatives of the agency and introduction of the tour. Dinner and overnight stay in Bled.
Day 2: Tour of the Gorenjska region: Bled, Kropa, small old town of Škofja Loka, Kranj, Tržič, Begunje. Max. 95km. Overnight stay in Bled.
Day 3: Three country tour: Bled – Kranjska gora (winter sports centre) – Korensko sedlo – Villach in Austria – Travisio in Italy – Planica (world cup in ski jumping) – Bled. Max. 120km. Overnight stay in Bled.
Day 4: Free day and transfer to Moravske Toplice (Thermal Spa town in the North-East) – 200 km. Overnight stay in Moravske Toplice.
Day 5: Tour in the Slovenske Gorice region: Moravske toplice – Prlekija – Ptuj (the oldest town in Slovenia) – Jeruzalem (village in the vineyards) – Moravske toplice. Max. 120 km. Overnight stayin Moravske Toplice.
Day 6: Prekmurje region tour: Moravske toplice – Murska sobota – Bad Radkersburg in Austria – Gornja Radgona – Mureck – Gederovci – Moravske toplice. Max. 95 km. Overnightstay in Moravske Toplice.
Day 7: Mura river valley: Moravske toplice – Lenti in Hungary – Lendava – Hotiza – Moravske toplice. Max. 90 km. Overnight stayin Moravske Toplice.
Day 8: Free day and transfer to Divača (250 km) via Ljubljana (capital of Slovenia). Overnight stay in Divača.
Day 9: Cycling towards Postojna (the biggest Karst cave) and the Predjama castle (castle built into the rocks, 123 m high) and back to Divača. Max. 75 km. Overnight stay in Divača.
Day 10: Karst region tour: Divača – Vipava valley – Vipavski križ – pittoresque village of Štanjel – Avber – Sežana – Divača. Max. 90 km. Overnight stayin Divača.
Day 11: Towards Trieste in Italy, back to Koper on the Slovenian coast. 70 km. Overnight stayin Divača.
Day 12: End of the tour. Departure.
Price to be calculated related to all details about the group.
– Accommodation: 11 nights in 3* or 4* hotels, with breakfast, double room
– Meeting with the organizer at your arrival, welcome drink
– Maps and brochures of Slovenia (one pack per room)
– Accident insurance for groups
– Chosen option
– 11 dinners in hotels 135 € (3 dishes)
– Renting a bike: 140 €
– Renting a helmet (obligatory in Slovenia): 2 € per day
– Single room 260 € per person
– Lunches, drinks
– Transfers: Ljubljana airport – Bled – Moravske toplice – Divača – Bled or Ljubljana airport: 270 € per person (min 2 people), included luggage and bike.
– Tourist visits, entry tickets
– Detailed description of the tour.