Guided Cycling Tours
1 day: Underground Cycling
– Cycling under the Peca mountain in the region of Koroška. 5 km long cycling track illuminated by the head torches.
– This is the full day trip. We will pick you up in the morning in front of your hotel and take you to the north of Slovenia, to Koroska region in the small town of Mezica where we will enter the mine.
– You will be provided with all the necessary equipment and our professional cycling guide will take you into 2 hour underground adventure.
– Our English speaking guide will drive you there and back to Ljubljana. The tour is very flexible and you will also stop on the way to visit some other very interesting locations.
- Included: transport, guide, entrance fee, bike rental, local cycling guide.
2 – 3 people: 150 € per person,
4 – 6 people: 90 € per person,
7 – 8 people: 70 € per person.
1 day: Cycling around Uršlja mountain
– Cycling in the counrtyside passing the solitaray farms and enjoying the view of the highest peaks of the region.
– This is the full day trip. We will pick you up in the morning in front of your hotel and take you to the north of Slovenia, to Koroska region capital – Slovenj Gradec.
– After coffee break we all the necessary equipment for the cycling. With our professional cycling guide you will see the best of Koroska region. Return to Ljubljana in afternoon hours.
– Distance: 46 km. Altitude difference: 840 m. Duration: 4 – 5 hours.
- Included: transport, guide, bike rental.
2 – 3 people: 135 € per person
4 – 6 people: 85 € per person
7 – 8 people: 65 € per person
8 days: Emerald tour in the Karst region, 790 €
- Departure dates 2017: 6.5., 3.6., 1.7., 5.8., 2.9., 7.10.
– From Ljubljana, through the Karst region to the Adriatic coast
– Suitable for cyclists with average fitness
– Between 30 and 60 km per day, English speaking guide.
– Min 5 and max 16 people
- Also self guided Emerald Tour in Karst region
– Onward trip: self guided Istrian Coastal Trip
Included in the price: Hotel accommodation in 3*or 4* and country inn, twin bedded room with WC and shower, based on bed & breakfast, luggage transport between hotels (one piece per person), information package in English, German, French, Italian and Dutch, English speaking tour guide who cycles with the group.